What to do after College Goal Sunday?
Next steps in the financial aid process:
- Complete the admissions process with the college, university, community or technical college of your choice.
- Research and apply for additional scholarships.
- Once the FAFSA is processed you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) that summarizes the information you provided.
- Review your SAR for accuracy and make changes if needed.
- Make FAFSA corrections using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- If selected for FAFSA verification, provide required documentation to your college.
- You will receive an award letter from your college notifying you of aid eligibility. Accept your financial aid offer. Keep a copy for your records.
- Follow-up with the financial aid office to confirm all paperwork has been processed and that you have enough aid to cover your expenses.
Resources for help:
North Dakota American Indian Tribes: