March is College Goal North Dakota Month!
visit "where should i go" for locations & dates ... Not just Sunday anymore!
Click Map to View Larger
What do I need to bring?
Bring these items for yourself and for your parents if you’re a dependent student.
- 2012 Federal Tax Return and W2’s
2012 untaxed income records - child support,
veterans noneducation benefits, worker's comp.
Information on savings, investments, business assets and
farm assets (if applicable)
- Driver’s license (if any)
- Social Security Number
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
Complete Taxes early!
- Applying for financial aid is easier when you complete your federal tax return early
- IRS data match allows you to transfer information directly into your FAFSA
- Complete your taxes electronically at least 2 weeks before College Goal event (8 weeks prior if filing a paper tax return)
- April 15 is the priority deadline for North Dakota state aid
Check with your college for the campus priority deadline
Each student who attends
will receive a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship!!!
visit "where should i go" for locations & dates!
Come any time during event hours. Plan to stay about an hour to get your FAFSA completed!
Click on the map above for specific time and location information.
In Case of Inclement Weather:
Listen to your local radio station for cancelation information.
College Goal events may not be rescheduled.
Contact site coordinators or College Goal Hotline if you have financial aid questions.